If you are interested in participating in the conference we ask you to register on the registration page and upload a 1000-3000 character summary of your presentation on the easychair.org surface. For registration, prospective participants are required to upload a self-introduction of 800 characters with a photo as well.
More information regarding the Formatting Requirements can be found here. The abstracts will be evaluated by two independent, recognised scholars.
The final decision regarding the participation in the conference will be made by the program committee. The conference program will be finalised by the program committee following the evaluation process.
For information on its Formatting Requirements please click here.
Participants in the conference can choose from the following options:
- Conference presentations will be oral presentations of 20 minutes, in which the speaker acquaints the audience with new research findings. The program committee of the conference will organize the conference presentations into 60 minute sections consisting of four presentations each. The sections will be led by a program chair appointed by the program committee who conducts the discussion and prepares the summary.
- The poster presentations highlight the author’s research findings in a brief visual and interactive format. The display area can accommodate an approximately A/O size (841 × 1189 mm). The poster presentations, organized into thematically coherent groups by the program committee, will take place following a brief oral presentation of the poster on display. The 60-minute-longposter sectionswill be led by a program chair selected by the program committee.
Registrants can participate as author or co-author in no more than three presentations or poster presentations. Presentations of any kind can have no more than four co-authors and only one presenter per paper has to be a registered participant of the conference.
In case of a multi-author presentation the abstract has to be uploaded by one author only.
The inclusion of a presentation in the conference program and the publication of abstracts in the ISBN assigned conference volume are contingent on payment of the registration fee before the deadline.
Please note that the final decision regarding the publication of papers in the conference volume will be made by the program committee based on the reviewers’ assessment. Abstract submission and presentation does not constitute automatic acceptance in the conference volume. Lectors will be called upon by the conference volume editor to offer an assessment for the papers handed in.
The ISBN assigned conference volume will be edited and lectured and will be available in print from and electronic form as well.
Main conference themes:
- The pedagogical culture of the digital age
- Digital pedagogy in higher education
- Basic pedagogical concepts in the digital age
- Innovative solutions, best practices in public education
- New forms of demonstration: virtual and augmented reality
- Assessing the effectiveness of digital devices and methods
- The transformation of the reading process from the book page to the display screen
- Shifts of perspective in the public collection sphere
- The support of accessibility and equal opportunities with digital technology
- Digital library pedagogy
- The greening of ICT, sustainability
- Information technology
- Virtual presentations
For approved participants, cancellation of registration must be submitted by midnight, September 03, 2020, otherwise they are obliged to pay the full registration fee. Registered presenters withdrawing from the conference are subject to removal from the program including the academic registration and the conference volume.