“The digital transformation of education is the pedagogical revolution of the information age”
The Eszterházy Károly University is pleased to invite you to the 13th. international Agria Media Conference on Information and Instructional Technology.
2020 October 7-9.
Eszterházy Károly University, Eger
The first Agria Media conference was held at the Eszterházy Károly College in 1992. In addition to the College the Conference was organized by the Lyceum pro Scientiis Foundation and the Hundidac Association. During the past years the Agria Media Conference and Exhibition on Information and Instructional Technology has become an internationally acclaimed scientific forum.
We were also privileged to include the International Council for Educational Media, the WORLDDIDAC, the Open University Malaysia, and the Delta University for Science and Technology of Egypt as our partners.
Through the years the conference was attended by 5000 registered participants, 200 exhibitors and 1000 internationally and domestically noted researchers, teachers, and educational decision makers representing 25 countries.
As an added feature the option of virtual section lecture and poster presentation is available this year.
Presentation abstracts will be reviewed by experts representing the respective discipline.
The most important deadlines of the Conference:
- Registration and abstract submission: 2020 July 15.
- Notification upon abstract proposal (final review): 2020 July 31.
- Payment of regular registration fee: 2020 September 01.
- Issuance of the final conference program: 2020 September 15.
- Payment of regular registration fee: 2020 October 08.
- Submission of the written form of the presentation: 2020 October 31.
- Registration: 2020 August 31.
- Payment of registration fee: 2020 October 01.
Virtual presentation fee: 55 € + VAT.
The fee includes the publication of an accepted paper in the electronic conference proceedings.
The themes of the conference
- The pedagogical culture of the digital age
- Digital pedagogy in higher education
- Basic pedagogical concepts in the digital age
- Innovative solutions, best practices in public education
- New forms of demonstration: virtual and augmented reality
- Assessing the effectiveness of digital devices and methods
- The transformation of the reading process from the book page to the display screen
- Shifts of perspective in the public collection sphere
- The support of accessibility and equal opportunities with digital technology
- Digital library pedagogy
- The greening of ICT, sustainability
- Information technology
- Virtual presentations
We hope we can welcome you at the Conference and encourage you to share your latest professional achievements and research results with us.
We are looking forward to your participation and ask you to share this information with your colleagues!
Eszterházy Károly University, Institute of Digital Technology AM 2020
3300 Eger, Leányka út 4.